What is Bowen Technique?
Unlike other bodywork modalities, Bowen Technique facilitates the body’s own healing mechanisms rather than imposing correction through manual manipulation. Often called the homeopathy of bodywork, Bowen utilizes a series of subtle inputs to stimulate tissue and nerve pathways in a way that signals the body to heal and re-balance itself.
Who Can Benefit?
Except in rare cases, there are no contraindications to Bowen Technique, so if you want to improve the function of your body, increase your athletic and mental performance, and enjoy a healthier life, Bowen is for you.
Bowen Therapy Has Been Shown to Help:
- Acute and/or chronic muscle pain
- Sports injuries including knee, ankle, foot problems
- Pelvic problems/Hip pain/Sciatica
- Shoulder problems/Numbness in hands/frozen shoulder
- Neck problems – stiffness or restricted mobility
- TMJ/ Sinus problems / Earaches
- Carpal Tunnel/ Tennis Elbow
- Digestive/Bowel Issues
- Respiratory Problems
- Chronic Fatigue/Fibromyalgia
- Hormonal Imbalances
…And many other conditions!
Online Booking Calendar for Bowen Therapy
For appointments at our Airdrie location only.
For all other locations, please contact us.
New clients call or email to book your first appointment.